Hadco WBM1D Generation 2 LED Aluminum Flood Light 120/277V
Hadco WBM1D Generation 2 LED Aluminum Flood Light 120/277V - Black / Frosted Lens is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The WAM1D/WBM1D is a line voltage LED flood light delivering 50,000 hours of operating life, has a CCT of 3,000K or 4,000K and a CRI of 80. Construction is die=cast aluminum for durability and it has fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth. Optics include a Clear tempered glass lens.
- Ensures long-lasting durability and reliability
- Able to direct light with ultimate precision
- Completely dust tight and sealed against direct jets of water
- Fade and abrasion resistant
- Offers 50,000 hour life with LED
- Die cast aluminum housing
- Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth
- IP66 rated
- Warm or cool color temperatures available
- Clear or frosted tempered lens available
- Housing: A380 die-cast aluminum, able to remove shroud from housing with 2 screws. Adjustable knuckle stem provides range of rotation, prevents fixture from pointing past vertical. Vibration locking teeth secured by black oxide stainless steel screw. Driver mounts directly to housing for thermal management. All gaskets are 100% molded silicone.
- Lamping: 12W maximum wedge base T3-1/4 lamp. 10W wedge base T3 1/4 (xenon) lamp is included with fixture. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable. Xenon lamp life is approximately 10,000 hours. Lamp does not need to be protected and can be directly handled.
- Electrical Assembly:10.6W (on high setting) Input voltage range (VAC): 120-277V. Pre-wired with #18 AWG black, white and ground wire for ease of connection. Also has #18 AWG grey and violet for 0-10V Analog Class 2 dimming, capped off to help prevent cross wiring with line- voltage wires. Mounting: 1/2"-14 NPSM male threads to screw onto mounting stake, or other mounting accessory, sold separately 2 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included.
- Optical Assembly: Clear or frosted tempered glass. 150a° LED spread (equivalent to wide flood).
- Warranty: Five-year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.