Hadco RSV2 LED Generation 2 Vertical Aluminum Step Light
Hadco RSV2 LED Generation 2 Vertical Aluminum Step Light - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The RSV2 is a line voltage step light in a vertical Configuration perfect for high pedestrian traffic and plant life applications. Construction includes a die-cast aluminum back box with die-cast copper-free aluminum with 45a° cutoff, with frosted tempered glass. The cast louver offers lower light levels with cut-off for lighting stairways or general lighting where shielding of the light source is more important than high light levels.
- Cool external temperatures
- Ability to shield the light source
- Cast aluminum and bronze construction
- Symmetric reflector
- Silicone gasketing
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum back box contains less than 0.3% copper to prevent corrosion in concrete or masonry applications.
- Electrical Assembly: 9.2W (on high setting) Input voltage range (VAC): 120-277V. Pre-wired with #18 AWG black, white and ground wire for ease of connection. Also has #18 AWG grey and violet for 0-10V Analog Class 2 dimming, capped off to help prevent cross wiring with line- voltage wires.
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed.
- Optical Assembly: Opal UV stabilized injection molded polycarbonate with frosted glass siliconed on inside for durability.
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.