Hadco RSC2 LED Generation 2 Aluminum Step Light
Hadco RSC2 LED Generation 2 Aluminum Step Light - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The RSC2 is a line voltage step light perfect for high pedestrian traffic and plant life applications. It is available in standard sources including CFL along with high brightness LED sources. It is available with a die-cast aluminum and bronze construction with low copper to resist corrosion. The cast bronze louver is natural cast bronze with frosted tempered glass. The die-cast copper-free aluminum louver has a 45a° cutoff with frosted tempered glass with silicone gasketing. Available in three colors plus natural bronze. Symmetric Reflector is precision formed with a white reflective coating. The cast louver offers lower light levels with cut-off for lighting stairways or general lighting where shielding of the light source is more important than high light levels.
- Cool external temperatures
- Ability to shield the light source
- Available with conventional and LED technology
- Cast aluminum and bronze construction
- Symmetric reflector
- Silicone gasketing
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum back box contains less than 0.3%copper to prevent corrosion in concrete or masonryapplications.
- Trim Ring: Die-cast aluminum trim contains less than 0.3%copper to resist corrosion
- Reflector: Specular aluminum formed reflector
- Faceplates: Cast louver- Die-cast copper-free aluminum with 45a° cutoff, with frosted tempered glass
- Opal lens: Opal UV stabilized injection molded polycarbonatewith frosted glass siliconed on inside for durability
- Louvers: Clear UV stabilized injection molded polycarbonatewith 45a° louvered screen insert.
- Finish: Aluminum parts have zinc-rich primer and for durability a thermoset powder coat in; black or bronze
- LED: Delivers 70% lumen maintenance at 50,000 hours. Color temp (CCT): Warm white (3000K) is standard. Cool white (4000K) is optional and is switchable at the fixture
- Controls: Class 2 driver with AOC and 0-10V dimming. Designallows easy-access to integral switch with 5 preset light outputs, see lumen matrix. Remove lens cap with  screws and simply adjust the slider switch by hand.
- ADA compliant: Compliant when used in indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Electrical: 9.2W (on high setting). Input voltage range (VAC): 120-277V.Pre-wired with #18 AWG black, white and ground wire for ease of connection. Also has #18 AWG grey and violet for 0-10V Analog Class 2 dimming, capped off to help prevent cross wiring with line- voltage wires.
- Labels: ETL and cETL listed
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.