Hadco IL9D 12V 9W LED Flex Scape In-ground
Hadco IL9D 12V 9W LED Flex Scape In-ground - Cool is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Philips Hadco FlexScape LED inground luminaire IL9 opens new horizons for low-voltage landscape lighting. It is designed for optimal LED performance and superior flexibility. The luminaire creates visual interest for pathways, walls, columns and foliage. Its rugged housing installs directly into the soil. In addition to low-energy outdoor lighting, it features convenient on-site beam adjustability. This allweather luminaire comes with 100% molded silicone gaskets.
- Ultimate design flexibility
- Ability to change light outputs in the field as needs change
- Ensures lasting durability
- 50,000 hour lifetime
- Timeless modern look complements any landscape
- Zoomable LED optics
- Adjustable light output
- Rugged Construction
- Effective thermal management
- Sleek design
|Black Injection molded, glass filled polyester, molded-in fins for thermal performance as well as to discourage heaving and twisting after installation. Molded-in brass inserts for repeatable opening / closing. Lens ring secured with three (3) screws that clamp lens and gasket into place, flush for ADA compliance and repeatable sealing.
|10W (on high setting) Input voltage range (VAC): 10-14. Pre-wired with a 3-ft. pigtail for easy hookup to the low voltage supply cable. Driver housed in injected molded case with electronics encapsulated. 12V class 2 driver with integral switch for 4 preset light levels.
|Low irontempered clear glass, molded gasket slips onto lens without tools or RTV. Zoomable optic / Injection molded acrylic (PMMA) clear, highly polished molded with select surfaces textured. Inter-changeable lens provides Narrow 15a° to Medium 35a° beam pattern depending on the position, Inter-changeable lens provides Wide 60a° flood output. Limited Aiming: Heatsink doubles as an aiming apparatus, providing a range of 30a° (15a° from center both ways). Aiming can be adjusted after easy removal of three screws on lens ring.
|Integral LED module.
- IP-Rating: Dust-tight and sealed againstdirect jets of water and against continuous immersion up to a depth of 1 meter
- LED Boards: Single Luxeon M LED
- Certifications: ETL Listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations.Manufactured toISO 9001:2008 Standards
- Warranty: Five-year limited warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.