Hadco I1.5 Small LED Inground Light
Hadco I1.5 Small LED Inground Light - Spot / LED12 Warm 120V is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The revolutionary i1.5 inground provides optimum performance in a small aperture luminaire. Patented design elements including a hinged lens ring, potted factory seal, cool lens option and only 2 screws that do not require a torque wrench - the i1.5 reinforces HADCO's position as the leader in landscape lighting.
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Creates a variety of effects
- High-impact resistance
- Dust-tight, dual-rated, sealed against direct jets of water and continuous immersion
- Single-piece composite housing includes separate sealed compartments
- Tempered borosilicate lens
- IP66/68 rated
- Housing: Single-piece compression molded fiberglass reinforced polyester composite, factory pressure tested to ensure water will not wick or leak through. Separate compartments provide isolation between field wiring, optics, and ballast. Isolated, grade-mounted sealed wiring compartment with two (2) 3/4" threaded conduit inlets in bottom for feed-through wiring capabilities and supplied with gel-filled wire nuts. Cast cover to match lens ring with two captive stainless steel slotted Phillips machine screws for access. Potted factory seal with anti-wicking wiring between grade-level junction compartment and ballast compartment. Isolated ballast compartment with key-slotted cover. Half dome 360 degree field adjustable for glare control, constructed of natural cast bronze (natural finish) or cast stainless steel (satin finish) to match lens ring. Lens ring is hinged with two captive stainless slotted Phillips machine screws for access to lamping compartment (tamper-resistant screws available upon request.) Lens ring and rockguard accessories are available in natural cast bronze or cast stainless steel. Both options are designed to mount utilizing factory pre-drilled holes on lens ring with water channel to allow lens to stay free of dirt and contamination build-up. Trim ring is natural cast bronze or cast stainless steel.
- Optical Assembly: Aiming 15a° either side of vertical and full 360a° rotation. Angle degree marks for precise vertical aiming with tool-less aiming. Reflectors for T4 available for spot or flood beam pattern. Clear, slightly convexed, molded borosilicate glass, high impact, 3000 lb. live load rated, drive-over glass, with molded wrap around 100% silicone lens gasket. Optional lens assemblies include cool touch lens, (reducing lens temperatures by 15%), ice blue lens, linear or multi-directional spread lens. Ballast and optics are not sealed separately. Handle enables easy tool-less removal of optical assembly for hot aiming and re-lamping, simply press-fit back into place. High performance aluminum reflector for optimum.
- Electrical Assembly: 4kv rated porcelain mini-can base. Ceramic twist and lock lamp base socket type (gu6.5) with 250a° Celsius high temperature teflon coated wire leads. Key-slotted Ballast Assembly with Quick Disconnects mounted to cast aluminum bracket for easy maintenance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.