Hadco BUL16 7W LED Micro Ultem Composite Bullet Spot Light 12V
Hadco BUL16 7W LED Micro Ultem Composite Bullet Spot Light 12V - Black / Flood is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Stake Included.a Click here for the Hadco BUL16 MR16 halogen version.
The BUL16 is a low voltage composite Bullyte used for accent lighting and available with a 35W maximum MR16 bi-pin lamp or a Philips MR16 LED lamp. Construction includes a one-piece injection molded ULTEMaa® High Performance Polymer composite with fully rotatable shroud and a fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth. Optics have a clear tempered glass affixed at 10aa° angle for natural cleaning.
- Design flexibility
- Able to direct light with ultimate precision
- Offers up to 25,000 hour life with LED
- Provides added corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy installation
- Available with conventional and LED technology
- Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Housing for Non LED: One-piece injection molded ULTEM High Performance Polymer composite. Fully rotatable shroud, gasketed, ULTEM High Performance Polymer composite. Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth 1/2" NPS male threads to screw onto accessory mounting stake or junction box, sold separately. Fasteners are 300 series stainless steel. Gasketing is silicone.
- Housing for LED: One-piece injection molded ULTEMaa® High Performance Polymer composite. Fully rotatable shroud, gasketed, ULTEMaa® High Performance Polymer composite. Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth. 1/2" NPS male threads to screw onto accessory mounting stake or junction box. Fasteners are 300 series stainless steel. Gasketing is silicone.
- Length: 6.5 Inch
- Width: 2.12 Inch
- Max Weight (Text Format): 1.16 lb
- Optical Assembly: Clear tempered glass affixed at 10aa° angle for natural cleaning.
- Electrical Assembly: Bi-pin socket type (GU5.3) with 250aa° C high temperature Teflon coated wire leads. Stainless steel retention clip affixed to socket to securely hold lamp in place. The wires are permanently fused to the clip. Stainless steel lamp clip is designed to prevent arching of bi-pin and also acts as a heat sync to keep heat away from the socket. Electrical internal connectors are stainless steel 12 Volt fixture is pre-wired with 3-ft pigtail of 18-2 AWG, 105aa° C, SPT-1W wire. Low voltage quick connector, catalog #LVC3 included for easy hook-up to the low voltage supply cable, not included. 12 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included.
- Warranty for LED: Five-year limited warranty
- Warranty for Non LED: Ten-year limited warranty
- Lamping for Non LED: 35W maximum MR16 bi-pin lamp. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable. Covered MR16 are recommended to protect lamps inner capsule.
- Lamping for LED: 7W lamp with 25aa° or 35aa° beam spread, 25,000 hours life. Color temperature (CCT): Warm White (3,000K nominal). No Mercury. Dimmable. Approximately 460 lumens.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.