Hadco BL5016 7W LED Micro Bullet Spot Light 12V
Hadco BL5016 7W LED Micro Bullet Spot Light 12V - Black / Narrow Flood is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The housing is constructed of double gasketed, die cast marine-grade alloy aluminum for long life. With vibration-proof serrated teeth along with the base of the housing, it provides a positive lock. A 360 degree fully adjustable swivel arm allows for precise lighting along with an angled lens for self-cleaning. The socket features a retention clip to secure the lamp in place.
- Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth
- Available with warm or cool LEDs
- Thermoset powdercoat finish
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Able to direct light with ultimate precision
- Provides added corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy installation
- Color temperature (CCT): warm white (3,000K nominal).
- Optics: FL Flood, NF Narrow Flood
- 25,000 hours lamp life.
- 460 Lumens (Dimmable).
- Housing: Die-cast marine grade aluminium alloy with fully-adjustable swivel arm and vibration proof locking teeth. 1/2" NPS male threads to screw onto accessory mounting stake or junction box (sold separately). Gasketing is silicone and fasteners are 300 series stainless steel.
- Electrical Assembly: Bi-pin socket type (GU5.3) with 250aa° C high temperature Teflon coated wire leads. Stainless steel retention clip affixed to socket to securely hold lamp in place.
- Certifications: ETL Listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
- Mounting: S7 Mounting Stake
- Optical Assembly: Clear tempered glass, affixed at 10aa° angle for natural cleaning
- Warranty: Five-year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.