Hadco B9D LED 120V 10W To 34W Flex Scape
Hadco B9D LED 120V 10W To 34W Flex Scape - Black / Warm (3000K) / Not Included is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
With the unique convenience of field adjustable beam patterns and lumen outputs, Philips Hadco FlexScape LED line-voltage inground and accent landscape luminaires deliver powerful luminaire performance in a small form factor that integrates seamlessly throughout your commercial landscape projects. The LED Accent version brings landscape lighting to the next level. Designed for optimal LED performance, it provides the lighting professional with countless line-voltage options.
- Multi-tasking accent and inground line-voltage luminaires pack a powerful punch in a compact form factor
- Discretely tucked into the surrounding landscape to ensure that the focus remains on your design intent
- Easily adapt the lighting to seasonal, special event and needs-based changes with the field adjustable beam patterns and lumen outputs
- Lumen output ranging from approximately 1000 to 3,500 lumens
- Narrow, medium and wide flood beam patterns, interchangeable via snap-on lenses
- IP66 rated luminaire
- Five field adjustable lumen outputs
- Wired for standard 0-10V dimming
- Housing: A360 die-cast aluminum, able to remove shroud from housing with 2 screws. Adjustable knuckle stem provides range of rotation, prevents fixturefrom pointing past vertical. Vibration locking teeth securedby black oxide stainless steel screw. Driver mounts directly to housing for thermal management. All gaskets are 100% molded silicone
- Electrical: 34W (on high setting) Input voltage range (VAC): 120- 277V. Pre-wired with 12+" pigtail for ease of connection. Includes 0-10V Analog Class 2 wiring for dimming, capped off to help prevent cross wiring with linevoltage wires.
- LED Board: Single COB LED Array
- Controls: Class 2 driver with AOC and 0-10V dimming. Design allows easy-access to integral switch with 5 preset light outputs, see lumen matrix. Remove lens cap with  screws and simply adjust the slider switch by hand.
- Optical Systems: Flat glass, soda lime tempered clear glass, c-channel gasket slips onto lens without tools or RTV. Fixture pre-installed with medium flood (36a°) optical lens. Interchangeable optical lenses clip onto main reflector. Both narrow flood (20a°) and wide flood (65a°) optical lenses are shipped with each fixture. Components are made of injection molded polycarbonate (PC).
- Mounting: 1/2"-14 NPSM male threads to screw onto mounting stake, or other mounting accessory, sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.