The Vent-Bettina rotational ceiling fan is thoughtfully designed with its arms gently curving upwards. The fan offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotational is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. The Bettina is available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze or black. White, brushed copper, polished brass, brushed brass, black nickel and bronzette are available as special orders. Bronzette, incidentally, is our monochromatic powdercoated bronze finish.
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy gauge spun and stamped steel, the Bettina is UL listed and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Bettina is equipped with ecologically harvested mahogany blades without blade guards or metal blades with safety or decorative metal blade cages. The safety cages can be used on lower ceiling heights - as low as 7.0 Ft in the US or 8.3 Ft in Canada.
- All metal bladed fans are damp location rated if ordered with protective powder or clear coatings.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Safety cages are only available on metal blades, the wood blades do not have the option of a safety cage.
|Copper||Chrome||Brushed Nickel||Black||Brushed Copper||Polished Brass||Black Nickel||Brushed Brass||White||Red|
|Bronzette||Green||Light Green||Purple||Orange||Gold||Blue||Light Blue||Bronze Standard|
Customers also viewed