The Italo Ventania is the largest ceiling fan in the Matthews Fan Co collection. Its vortex sculpted arms grasp also remarkable, side-mounted blades in gentle, equatorial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotational is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. The Italo is available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze or black. White, brushed copper, polished brass, brushed brass, black nickel and bronzette are available as special orders. Bronzette, incidentally, is our monochromatic powder coated bronze finish.
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy gauge spun and stamped steel, the Ruthiane is UL listed and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Ar Ruthiane is equipped with ecologically harvested mahogany blades without blade guards or metal blades with safety or decorative metal blade cages. The safety cages can be used on lower ceiling heights - as low as 7.0 Ft in the US or 8.3 Ft in Canada.
- All metal bladed fans are damp location rated if ordered with protective powder or clear coatings.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Safety cages are only available on metal blades, the wood blades do not have the option of a safety cage.
|Copper||Chrome||Brushed Nickel||Black||Brushed Copper||Polished Brass||Black Nickel||Brushed Brass||White||Red|
|Bronzette||Green||Light Green||Purple||Orange||Gold||Blue||Light Blue||Bronze Standard|
See more information in the Product Detail tab
Customers also viewed