Few designs can match the timeless and sophisticated aesthetic of the Duplo-Dinamico rotational ceiling fan. Other manufacturers have tried to reproduce this unique design, though all have proven to be of lesser quality and durability. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. The standard finishes for the Duplo is polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze or black. White, brushed copper, polished brass, brushed brass, black nickel and bronzette are available as special orders. Bronzette, incidentally, is our monochromatic powdercoated bronze finish.
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy gauge spun and stamped steel, the Duplo is UL listed and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Duplo is equipped with ecologically harvested mahogany blades without blade guards or metal blades with safety or decorative metal blade cages. The safety cages can be used on lower ceiling heights - as low as 7.0 Ft in the US or 8.3 Ft in Canada.
- All metal bladed fans are damp location rated if ordered with protective powder or clear coatings.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Safety cages are only available on metal blades, the wood blades do not have the option of a safety cage.
|Copper||Chrome||Brushed Nickel||Black||Brushed Copper||Polished Brass||Black Nickel||Brushed Brass||White||Red|
|Bronzette||Green||Light Green||Purple||Orange||Gold||Blue||Light Blue||Bronze Standard|
Customers also viewed