The Brisa 2000 is our most unique rotational ceiling fan. Like satellites orbiting a planet, the Brisa's select mahogany blades and lunar counterweight gently orbit about its spherical gear housing. The motor head can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. The Brisa is available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze or black. White, brushed copper, polished brass, brushed brass, black nickel and bronzette are available as special orders. Bronzette, incidentally, is our monochromatic powder coated bronze finish.
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy gauge spun and stamped steel, the Brisa is UL listed and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Brisa is equipped with ecologically harvested mahogany blades without blade guards or metal blades with safety or decorative metal blade cages. The safety cages can be used on lower ceiling heights - as low as 7.0 Ft in the US or 8.3 Ft in Canada.
- All metal bladed fans are damp location rated if ordered with protective powder or clear coatings.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Safety cages are only available on metal blades, the wood blades do not have the option of a safety cage.
|Copper||Chrome||Brushed Nickel||Black||Brushed Copper||Polished Brass||Black Nickel||Brushed Brass||White||Red|
|Bronzette||Green||Light Green||Purple||Orange||Gold||Blue||Light Blue||Bronze Standard|
Customers also viewed