The blades of the Bianca Directional ceiling fan can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc to provide maximum, directional airflow. The Bianca can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room. The Bianca is available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze or black. White, brushed copper, polished brass, brushed brass, black nickel and bronzette are available as special orders. Bronzette, incidentally, is our monochromatic powdercoated bronze finish.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy gauge spun and stamped steel, the Bianca is UL listed and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Bianca is equipped with ecologically harvested mahogany blades without blade guards or metal blades with safety or decorative metal blade cages. The safety cages can be used on lower ceiling heights - as low as 7.0 Ft in the US or 8.3 Ft in Canada.
- All metal bladed fans are damp location rated if ordered with protective powder or clear coatings.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Safety cages are only available on metal blades, the wood blades do not have the option of a safety cage.
|Copper||Chrome||Brushed Nickel||Black||Brushed Copper||Polished Brass||Black Nickel||Brushed Brass||White||Red|
|Bronzette||Green||Light Green||Purple||Orange||Gold||Blue||Light Blue||Bronze Standard|
See more information in the Product Detail tab
Customers also viewed