The 18 watt driver is a Class II power supply rated for operating LEDs. It features dimmable line-voltage input and a constant current output. The encapsulated electronics and inherent protection adds reliability to both the driver and LEDs connected. To avoid damaged to LEDs, the number of fixtures connected must be within the range limits listed for the driver and be wired in series. Use 18-20 gauge wire for remote installation up to a maximum of 10ft. Please contact manufacturer for further details.
- Powers 1-4 Ledra G3
- Powers 1-2 Ledra G6
- 108-132V AC, 50/60Hz input
- 350mA DC variable current output
- Triac/ELV dimming control (not included)
- Operating temp: -13F to 122F
- Class II rated
- Suitable for damp location (contact manufacture for details)
- Overall Dimensions: 1.3" H x 7.1" W x 1.8" D
For 10 years the LEDRA by Bruck innovations of LED fixtures have been the energy efficient choice for designers, architects and specifiers the world over. LEDRA LED accent and Chroma fixtures offer high output, low energy consumption and excellent color consistency.
Customers also viewed