The Modern Fan PLU Contemporary Plum Ceiling Fan contains a thoroughly contemporary tapering blade design with a range of lighting and controller options. The PLU Contemporary Plum Ceiling Fan commemorates modernity with its geometric form with brushed aluminium and gloss white finishes. The fans are designed to meet the needs of designers and professionals.
The PLU Contemporary Plum Ceiling Fan is available in blade spans of 42” and 52”. While 42” blade span is ideal for rooms of around 100 square feet, the 52” span is used for rooms up to 400 square feet. The blade pitch of PLU Contemporary Plum Ceiling Fans is about 12 degrees, which is ideal for avoiding drag on the motor. The fans come equipped with an optional provision for attaching any types of lights and 5 types of speed controllers.
While the height of the PLU Contemporary Plum Ceiling Fan is about 8”, the lights can add up to 5” to its height. For safety purposes, the PLU Contemporary Plum Ceiling Fan should be placed at least 8 feet above the floor surface.
- The 250/251 light kit adds 5-inches to length of this fan.
- The 270 light kit adds 2.5-inches to length of this fan.
- Includes 4" and 16" down rods, yielding 12" or 24" overall lengths.
- Optional down rods available.
- Product SKU
- Canopy Size
- Die Cast Aluminum
- Special Features
- Plywood Blades
- Fan Amps
- "42 Span is 0.678, 52 Span is 0.509"
- Fan Watts
- "42 Span is 70W, 52 Span is 61W"
- Fan Blade Pitch
- 12deg Blade Pitch
- Number of Blades
- Fan Motor Size
- 153mm x 18mm
- RPM Range
- "42 Span is 247, 52 Span is 332"
- Fan Airflow (CFM)
- "42 Span is 5679, 52 Span is 4256"
- Fan Airflow Efficiency(CFM per Watt)
- "42 Span is 81, 52 Span is 69"
See more information in the Product Detail tab
Customers also viewed