The Gusto incorporates a series of stepped transitions from the top and bottom to it's widest band at the center. Symmetry, balance, and continuity come to mind when describing this design. As with most Rezek designs, the Gusto is an investigation into the relationship of simple geometries. The result is a fan that is interesting but not distracting, unique but familiar.
Gusto is made of die-cast aluminum and offered in either a gloss white powder coat or bright nickel plated finish. The blades are a plywood laminate with a gloss white coating or metallic aluminum paint, choose 56" or 46" blade span (overall diameter). The optional light kit provides ambient lighting in your choice of halogen or compact fluorescent lamping.
- The 170/171 light kit adds 1.5-inches to length of this fan.
- Includes 4" and 14" down rods, yielding 14" or 24" overall lengths.
- Optional down rods available.
- Product SKU
- Canopy Size
- Die Cast Aluminum
- Special Features
- Plywood Blades
- Fan Amps
- "46″ Span is 0.56, 56″Span is 0.59"
- Fan Watts
- "46″ Span is 67.4W, 56″Span is 71.5W"
- Fan Blade Pitch
- 12deg Blade Pitch
- Number of Blades
- Fan Motor Size
- 153mm x 22mm
- RPM Range
- "46″ Span is 262, 56″Span is 180"
- Fan Airflow (CFM)
- "46″ Span is 5986.06, 56″Span is 6339.48"
- Fan Airflow Efficiency(CFM per Watt)
- "46″ Span is 88.81, 56″Span is 88.66"
See more information in the Product Detail tab
Customers also viewed