The Modern Fan BAL Contemporary Ball Ceiling Fan is a fine specimen of the Modern Fan Company’s heritage of providing products that are technologically and artistically superior. The BAL Contemporary Ball Ceiling Fan is characterized by a central sphere which holds the motor and has a provision for placing 4 plywood fan blades with a 12 degree pitch. The BAL Contemporary Ball Ceiling Fan offers you a range of choices, starting from the finish of the die cast aluminum central structure, which is available in white gloss and brushed aluminum finishes. Blades are available in aluminum, maple and white finishes with span lengths of 42” and 52”. While 42” blades are suited for rooms of about 225 square feet, 52” blades can be used for rooms up to 500 square feet.
The BAL Contemporary Ball Ceiling Fan can be connected to any of the offered lighting options of different wattages and sizes, and any of 5 control mechanisms. For best results, the BAL Contemporary Ball Ceiling Fan should be placed at least 4 feet away from vents and side walls, and should preferably be placed about 8-9 feet above the floor surface.
- The 650/651 light kit adds 1-inch to length of this fan.
- Includes 3," 6" and 16" down rods, yielding 11," 14" or 24" overall lengths.
- Optional down rods available.
- Product SKU
- Canopy Size
- Die Cast Aluminum
- Special Features
- Plywood Blades
- Fan Amps
- "42″ Span is 0.532, 52″ Span is 0.595"
- Fan Watts
- "42″ Span is 64.2W, 52″ Span is 71.1W"
- Fan Blade Pitch
- 12deg Blade Pitch
- Number of Blades
- Fan Motor Size
- 153mm x 18mm
- RPM Range
- "42″ Span is 305, 52″ Span is 226"
- Fan Airflow (CFM)
- "42″ Span is 5084.13, 52″ Span is 5837.38"
- Fan Airflow Efficiency(CFM per Watt)
- "42″ Span is 79.19, 52″ Span is 82.1"
Customers also viewed