Input leads are 20 AWG. Output leads are 14 AWG. Lead insulation is 105 degree celsius.The Transformer uses a class B 130 degree celsius insulation system.Enclosure
Enclosure temperature will not exceed 70 degree celsius at 40 degree celsius ambient.Wiring compartment has 2 knockouts sized for 3/4 inch screw cable connectors. The removable cover for the wiring compartment is secured in place by a screw. The Enclosure is black powder coated.General Features
- Manual reset thermal circuit breaker on the secondary side.
- Controlled with a low-voltage dimmer.
- Coil Former Double Section Bobbin
- Thermal Class B 130Â°C
- Leads Primary PVC 600 V #20
- Leads Secondary PVC 300 V #14
- ETL listed
- CSA listed
- UL standard 5085-1
- NEMA 3R Enclosure
Customers also viewed