Input leads are 18 AWG. Output leads are 12 AWG. Lead insulation is 105 degree celsius.The transformer uses a class B 130 degree celsius insulation system.
Enclosure temperature will not exceed 70 degree celsius at 40 degree celsius ambient.Wiring compartment has 2 knockouts sized for 3/4 inch screw cable connectors.The removable cover for the wiring compartment is secured in place by clips.The enclosure is black powder coated.
- Manual reset thermal circuit breaker on the secondary side.
- Dimmable with all dimmers that provide a symmetrical formof current wave under any conditions.
- Coil Former Double Section Bobbin
- Thermal Class B 130°C
- Leads Primary PVC 600 V #18
- Leads Secondary PVC 300 V #12
- UL listed file # E300404
- UL standard 5085-1
- ETL listed
- CSA listed
- NEMA 3R enclosure
See more information in the Product Detail tab
Customers also viewed