The Lutron LOS-C ceiling sensor offers a wide range of technologies and can either integrate into Lutron systems (no power pack needed) or function as a stand-alone control using a Lutron power pack. This sensor combines both ultrasonic and passive infrared technology to give optimal power savings and occupancy detection.
The LOS-C sensor has self-adaptive technology that eliminates the need for manual adjustments. After correct mounting, the sensor automatically adjusts sensitivity and timing to prevent false-off and false-on conditions. To control other building systems such as HVAC or security system use the ?«R? models, which provides an additional dry contact closure.
- Self-adaptive sensors automatically adjust sensitivity and timing
- 500 sq. ft. range when mounted on an 8 ft. to 12 ft. ceiling
- 8-second test mode to easily confirm proper operation
- Non-volatile memory (saved changes are stored during loss of power)
- 20-24 VDC, Class 2 (PELV) low-voltage wiring
See more information in the Product Detail tab
Customers also viewed
Lutron Electronics LOS-CDT-2000R-WH Occupancy Sensor Dual Technology 2000 sq ft 20-24VDC with Dry Contact Relay Gloss White
Lutron Electronics LOS-CIR-1500-WH Occupancy Sensor Passive Infrared 1500 sq ft 20-24VDC Gloss White