- 6" Non-IC Housing for Remodelling
- Thermally protected, listed for damp locations.
- Dimmable with standard line-voltage incandescent dimmers.
- Remodeling Housing models allow wiring below ceiling plane.
- J-box accessible through ceiling cut out.
- Adjustable socket plate assures proper placement of different lamps.
- Airtight models are Gasketed to prevent airflow through the Housing from heating or cooling systems. Compliant with State of Washington restricted airflow requirements (WSEC Code).
- Non-IC units require 3-inch of clearance on all sides; IC units may be covered with insulation to conserve energy.
- Shallow new construction and remodeling Housings have a mere 5-1/2" depth.
- Lamps sold separately
Customers also viewed