- New Construction Non-IC Airtight Metal Halide Housing
- Furnished with superior grade Class "P" Thermally Protected Solid Stated Electronic Ballasts compatibility when used with Master Colorand Ceramic Arc Metal Halide PAR30 and PAR38 lamps.
- Thermally protected, listed for damp locations
- Universal 120V and 277V high-efficiency electronic ballasts or 70W.
- Remodeling Housing models allow wiring below ceiling plane.
- J-box and ballast accessible through ceiling cut-out.
- Adjustable socket plate assures proper placement of different lamps.
- Airtight models are Gasketed to prevent airflow through the Housing from heating or cooling systems. Compliant with State of Washington restricted airflow requirements (WSEC Code)
- Non-IC units require 3-inch of clearance on all sides;
- New construction and remodeling Housings have a mere 7-3/4"depth.
- Lamps Sold separately.
Customers also viewed