- 5" Line Voltage Non-IC Housing for Remodeling
- Thermally protected, listed for damp locations.
- UL listed for feed-through branch circuit wiring.
- Dimmable with standard line-voltage incandescent dimmers.
- Remodeling Housing models allow wiring below ceiling plane.
- J-box accessible through ceiling cut-out.
- 5-inch remodeling and Non-IC Housings fit into tight 6-inchjoist ceiling spaces.
- IC Airtight units may be covered with insulation to conserve energy, and are Gasketed to prevent airflow through the Housing from heating or cooling systems. Compliant with State of Washington restricted airflow requirements (WSEC Code).
- Non-IC units require 3-inch of clearance on all sides.
- Lamps sold separately.
Customers also viewed