- 5" Line Voltage Non-IC Airtight Housing for New Construction
- Thermally protected, listed for damp locations
- Dimmable with standard line-voltage incandescent dimmers.
- Remodeling Housing models allow wiring below ceiling plane.
- J-box accessible through ceiling cut-out.
- 5-inch remodeling and Non-IC Housings fit into tight 6-inchjoist ceiling spaces.
- IC Airtight units may be covered with insulation to conserve energy ,and are Gasketed to prevent airflow through the Housing from heating or cooling systems. Compliant with State of Washington restricted airflow requirements (WSEC Code).
- Non-IC units require 3-inch of clearance on all sides.
- Lamps sold separately.
See more information in the Product Detail tab
Customers also viewed