- 4" Low Voltage Non IC Universal Housing for New Construction
- Thermally protected, listed for damp locations
- UL listed for feed-through branch circuit wiring.
- Integral 120V/12V AC 60Hz , pre-wired snap-out magnetic transformers.
- Dimmable with magnetic low-voltage dimmers.
- Remodeling Housing models allow wiring below ceiling plane.
- J-box and transformer accessible through ceiling cut-out.
- 4-inch remodeling Housings fit into tight 6-inch joist ceiling spaces.
- Airtight Housings are Gasketed to prevent airflow through the Housing from heating or cooling systems. Compliant with State of Washington restricted airflow requirements (WSEC Code)
- Non-IC units require 3-inch of clearance on all sides; IC units may be covered with insulation to conserve energy.
- Lamps sold separately.
See more information in the Product Detail tab
Customers also viewed