- Thermally protected, listed for damp locations
- UL listed for feed-through branch circuit wiring.
- Dimmable with standard line-voltage incandescent dimmers.
- Remodeling downlight Housing allows wiring below ceiling plane.
- J-box accessible through ceiling cut-out.
- 3-inch Non-IC Housings fit into tight 6-inch joist ceiling spaces.
- Airtight IC units may be covered with insulation to conserve energy. and are gasketed to prevent airflow through the Housing from heating or cooling systems. Compliant with State of Washington restricted airflow requirements (WSEC code).
- Non-IC units require 3-inch clearances on all sides.
- Lamps sold separately.
Customers also viewed