Itre Lighting is temporarily closed as of July 31st due to a planned factory closure. They will reopen Septemeber 1st and will begin shipping orders at this time
Excellently designed by Ufficio, the Class 40 Pendant in attractive feminine shaped blown and hand grounded glass with Grey lacquered metal structure. Diffuser available in silver, white, red, bordeaux, brown, black and transparent crystal or mirror finish also available. Shaped glass hanged to slim cord to ceiling round canopy offers incandescent and florescent illumination.
- Low-energy consumption bulbs fit (fluorescent).
- Guarantees that the product has passed all the tests established for electrical safetystandards by the European Community.
- The fixture can be applied on surfaces normally inflammable.
- lndex protection. A symbol that identifies the protection index against dust,solid particles or damp entering the fixture.
-These bulb does not need shield.
-Certifies that a product conforms to EN standards and has been designed and manufactured by companies with an approved UNI EN ISO 9000 quality control
- Italian Quality Mark - The IMQ mark certifies the conformity of electrical products tothe CEI and EN standards. IMQ is the Italian testing and certification. Board for safetyand quality of products and enterprise.
- This marketing is used on products for the export to the Canadian and USA markets, which guarantees that the products conforms to the safety requirements of those countries.