Elegantly brighten your home setting with Ala Pendant. Creativity of designer Marzollo Mauro, characterizes contemporary like structure including rectangle frame with slanting panel hanged to ceiling by cords and wires. Spreads energy efficient illumination using Halogen bulbs. Enhanced by Transparent glass, chrome plated metal or white lacquered metal.
- Guarantees that the product has passed all the tests established for electrical safetystandards by the European Community.
- The fixture can be applied on surfaces normally inflammable.
- lndex protection. A symbol that identifies the protection index against dust,solid particles or damp entering the fixture.
- Fixture class II. A fixture where protection against electric shock does not rely only onthe main insulation but also on further safety measures involving double insulation or reinforced insulation.
-Certifies that a product conforms to EN standards and has been designed and manufactured by companies with an approved UNI EN ISO 9000 quality control
- Italian Quality Mark - The IMQ mark certifies the conformity of electrical products tothe CEI and EN standards. IMQ is the Italian testing and certification. Board for safetyand quality of products and enterprise.
- This marketing is used on products for the export to the Canadian and USA markets, which guarantees that the products conforms to the safety requirements of those countries.