The 5-blade Landan by Fanimation breaks new ground by making saving energy look stylish. Imagine not having to climb a ladder for years to replace a burned out bulb! That?s just one of the benefits you?ll enjoy with the Landan. Why? This Energy Star-rated ceiling fan is equipped with super-efficient, cool-to-the-touch, high quality LED bulbs housed inside a white frosted glass diffuser. Not only will you have the same amount of light and color quality that you?ve been used to with incandescent ? but LEDs last for far longer. In addition to general LED downlight illumination, the Landan provides a warm ambiance with LED uplighting. Want even more energy savings? You?ve got it! The DC motor consumes 70 percent less energy than conventional fans on the market. Five reversible blades in Cherry/Walnut paired with the Bronze Accent finish on the decoratively fluted motor housing will enhance transitional décor. The Landan boasts a 60-inch blade sweep plus 6 forward and 6 reverse speeds for maximum flexibility. A remote control is included (an optional wall control can be ordered). All Fanimation motors are protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Available in bronze accent finish with reversible cherry/mahogany blades and white frosted glass
- Available in satin nickel finish with reversible cherry/mahogany blades and white frosted glass
- 24.63" reversible blade set included
- DC - 1255 Motor - consumes up to 70% less energy
- Only uses 25 watts to achieve a light output comparable to 140 watts of incadescent light.
- 6 forward and 6 reverse speeds (reversing switch in back of remote)
- TR31 hand-held remote included
- Optional TW32 wall control avaiable
- Uplight: Eight LED's for 10W - 627 lumens output
- Downlight: Twelve LED's for 15W - 855 Lumens output
- CRI (color rendering index): 79
- CCT (correlated color temperature): 2800K
- Dry location rated only
- Hanging weight: 21.85 lbs
Customers also viewed