Classy and understated, The Benito by Fanimation is the kind of ceiling fan that provides subtle style to any room. The Benito is available in oil-rubbed bronze finish with reversible mahogany/walnut wood blades and satin nickel finish with reversible cherry/walnut wood blades. Candelabra bulbs encased in opal frosted glass complete The Benito?s upscale look while providing a soft and soothing light. The Benito operates on three and forward and reverse speeds and includes a hand-held remote control. The Benito also includes a 4.5'' downrod and accommodates a ceiling slope up to 30 degrees.
- Available in oil-rubbed bronze finish with reversible mahogany walnut finish wood blades and satin nickel finish with reversible cherry/walnut finish wood blades. Also available in polished nickel.
- Matching cap to cover light is included
- Fan rated for dry locations only
- 52" blade sweep
- 13 degree blade pitch
- One 100-watt halogen minican bulb included
- Downrod included - 1" diameter by 4.5" length, longer lenghts available
- Ceiling Slope to 32 degrees
- Three forward and three reverse speeds
- TR24WH hand held non reversing remote control included
- Optional controls sold seperatley
- Optional close-to-ceiling kit sold seperatley
- UL listed
See more information in the Product Detail tab
Customers also viewed