The Takato Spot fixture comes in two different stem lengths; 3" and 13". Two springs on the side of the fixture aid in holding the lamp in place, can be tilted 130 Degree and rotates 360 Degree. Uni-plug design allows fixture to be mounted on any lighting system or ceiling canopy through the use of an appropriate adaptor, not included.
- Available in chrome and matte chrome finishes
- 12V AC/DC Input
- Accommodates 50W Max 12V Halogen GU5.3 MR-16 Lamp (Not included)
- Suitable for dry location only
- Overall Dimensions: 3" H x 1" Dia x 4.8" Head Length
- Overall Dimensions: 13" H x 1" Dia x 4.8" Head Length
- Takato spots architectural design is based around classic Germany engineering.
Bruck is internationally recognized as a leader in the development of innovative lighting systems with particular emphasis in the application of low voltage, halogen light sources and LED. The pioneer of a new approach to design, Bruck places three-dimensional technology at the forefront. Since the beginning, Bruck has been a developer and promoter of new standards in aesthetics, product quality and safety. Low voltage halogen light has evolved into one of the most highly demanded forms of lighting, finding extensive and varied applications in most styles of architecture. Much of the interior architecture of our living, working, and leisure spaces would be difficult to conceive without this brilliant, versatile, and stable light
Customers also viewed