The Ledra Uno is a up or downlight fixture. Pressure fit mounting hardware allows for no screws to be visible. Suitable for indoor and damp location use. The small size, long life, lack of UV, and cool beam allows for a wide variety of applications. 18 awg wire required to connect Ledra to driver, not included. For compatible drivers refer to our driver section.
- Energy Efficient Integral 2W LED (Included)
- LED-3000K: 120 Source Lumens / 4000K: 140 Source Lumens
- Available in Chrome and Matte Chrome Finishes
- Requires Remote LED Driver to Power
- 500mA DC Constant Current Input
- Remote Drivers: 70455 (Powers 1-5 Ledra 2W Fixtures)
- Consult Factory for Dimming Options
- Review Driver Specification for Compatible Dimming Manufacture
- All Ledra Fixtures Must be Wire in Series
- Overall Dimensions: 2.0" Dia x .4" D
- For 10 years the LEDRA by Bruck innovations of LED fixtures have been the energy efficient choice for designers, architects and specifiers the world over. LEDRA LED accent and Chroma fixtures offer high output, low energy consumption and excellent color consistency.
Bruck is internationally recognized as a leader in the development of innovative lighting systems with particular emphasis in the application of low voltage, halogen light sources and LED. The pioneer of a new approach to design, Bruck places three-dimensional technology at the forefront. Since the beginning, Bruck has been a developer and promoter of new standards in aesthetics, product quality and safety. Low voltage halogen light has evolved into one of the most highly demanded forms of lighting, finding extensive and varied applications in most styles of architecture. Much of the interior architecture of our living, working, and leisure spaces would be difficult to conceive without this brilliant, versatile, and stable light
Customers also viewed