The Ledra Orion Sword is a thin T5 form matte chrome aluminum tube with clustered, highly efficient LED's. The Sword has a 120 Degree beam angle spread and provides an impressive 230 lumens per foot from only 4.5 watts of even illumination for many applications. Sword has male and female power feed end sockets and screw in attachment clips for easy installation and connecting several units together for longer runs up to 20 feet. Easy connectors and mounting clips allow for simple 360º rotation of the individual units. Soft connectors give it the ability to be used for any angled application. Several color temperatures and lengths are offered. Orion Sword is an attractive LED rigid tube that can be installed within or out of direct view. Examples of applications include, Jewelry cases, cove lighting, under cabinet, retail display and refrigeration. Custom LED colors and housing colors are available with appropriate lead time. For compatible drivers refer to our driver section.
- Energy Efficient Intregal 5W LED Cluster per foot (Included)
- Available in 3000, 4000, 5000K and Blue color tempertures
- Available in 1, 2, 4, 5 foot sections
- Requires remote driver
- 70436 powers 4' / 70437 powers 9' / 70438 powers 20' / 70447
- DIM DRIVER powers 20'
- 24V DC constant voltage
- Class II rated
- Suitable for dry location only
- Overall Dimensions: .7" Dia x 11.6" L
- For 10 years the LEDRA by Bruck innovations of LED fixtures have been the energy efficient choice for designers,architects and specifiers the world over. LEDRA LED accent and Chroma fixtures offer high output, low energy consumption and excellent color consistency.
Bruck is internationally recognized as a leader in the development of innovative lighting systems with particular emphasis in the application of low voltage, halogen light sources and LED. The pioneer of a new approach to design, Bruck places three-dimensional technology at the forefront. Since the beginning, Bruck has been a developer and promoter of new standards in aesthetics, product quality and safety. Low voltage halogen light has evolved into one of the most highly demanded forms of lighting, finding extensive and varied applications in most styles of architecture. Much of the interior architecture of our living, working, and leisure spaces would be difficult to conceive without this brilliant, versatile and stable light
Customers also viewed