The Rainbow I glass has a liquid mercury-like finish when off but when lit will show a fusion of dichroic colors
- Two clamp bolts connect the fixture to the cable run, integrated adaptor for use with High-line systems only
- Bavarian artisans individually hand blow each glass to create a unique and one of a kind piece of art.
- Available in Orange, Smoky, Turquoise, Red, Clear Dichroic Rainbow and Dichroic Sunrise Glass
- Available in chrome and matte chrome finishes
- Accommodates 50W Max 12V Halogen GY6.35 Bi Pin Lamp (Not included)
- Overall Dimensions: 3.6" H x 3.9" W x .3.4" Dia
- HIGH-LINE is based on two conducting copper cables, which are parallel mounted with a 4" separation. The position and direction of the system is almost infinitely variable due to the small dimensions and wide variety of mounting and rerouting devices. The minimalistic system construction and the range of rerouting devices allows for three-dimensional spatial design, which lends itself to any location where modern and varied lighting is required. Large areas can be freely and easily spanned.
Bruck is internationally recognized as a leader in the development of innovative lighting systems with particular emphasis in the application of low voltage, halogen light sources and LED. The pioneer of a new approach to design, Bruck places three-dimensional technology at the forefront. Since the beginning, Bruck has been a developer and promoter of new standards in aesthetics, product quality and safety. Low voltage halogen light has evolved into one of the most highly demanded forms of lighting, finding extensive and varied applications in most styles of architecture. Much of the interior architecture of our living, working, and leisure spaces would be difficult to conceive without this brilliant, versatile, and stable light
Customers also viewed