The 150W electronic Enzis transformer can be mounted over a standard 4" junction box to supply a maximum of 150W. The Enzis 150W Direct Feed Transformer is for use with the Enzis system only, and is available in plated bronze, matte chrome or polished chrome finish.
- Available in bronze and matte chrome finishes
- 150VA Maximum
- 120V AC 50/60Hz input
- 11.7V AC output
- Suitable for dry locations only
- Mount to 3 1/2 - 4" round J-box
- Dimmable with 12v electronic dimmer (not included)
- Overall Dimensions: 4.6" H x 4.5" D
- ENZIS is a sleek single circuit track system with flowing curves and angles. It moves effortlessly and elegantly whether semi-flush mounted or suspended, free from obtrusive angle connectors. ENZIS track is composed of a flexible extrusion with conductive braiding and integral malleable rods that allow field bent smooth curves or sharp angles (2" min. radius) without rigid supports. Enzis track is also available with rigid rods for straight track segments.
Bruck is internationally recognized as a leader in the development of innovative lighting systems with particular emphasis in the application of low voltage, halogen light sources and LED. The pioneer of a new approach to design, Bruck places three-dimensional technology at the forefront. Since the beginning, Bruck has been a developer and promoter of new standards in aesthetics, product quality and safety. Low voltage halogen light has evolved into one of the most highly demanded forms of lighting, finding extensive and varied applications in most styles of architecture. Much of the interior architecture of our living, working, and leisure spaces would be difficult to conceive without this brilliant, versatile, and stable light
Customers also viewed