The Apollos Spot II is a bi-pin spotlight with silicone shade, rotates 360 degrees. Uni-plug design allows fixture to be mounted on any lighting system or ceiling canopy through the use of an appropriate adaptor, not included. Not intended for V/A Track system vertical installations. For ceiling track mounts only.
- Available in matte chrome only
- 12V AC/DC Input
- Accommodates 50W Max 12V Halogen GU5.3 MR-16 Lamp (Not included)
- Reflecto back lamp recommended (Ex. EXN/S/FG)
- Suitable for dry location only
- Overall Dimensions: 7.1" H x 2.9" Dia x 3.4" Head Length
- Apollos collection is a German design with a silicone optic. The circular beam spread can be adjusted from small to large and the shade can be positioned with wides reflectance up or down for a variety of design options.
The stunning glass from Bruck Lighting is hand blown in various locations across the globe, including Italy, Austria, Germany and the United States. Professional glass making, which originated during the Roman Empire, is a painstaking process where only true perfection is accepted and the rejected pieces are broken up and recycled. All of our glass artisans are highly experienced and gifted in the art of glass making. These artisans choose only the top quality glass batch to start off their process. Then, the glass is meticulously mouth blown in a series of furnaces ranging in temperature, as to create the perfect shape. Since each piece is individuality hand blown, every item is a unique and rare piece of art. No one in the world will have the same exact piece of glass. As the glass is being refined in the multi-furnace process, different colors of glass are added, making it a multi colored cornucopia of depth and hue. Finally, fine craftsman tools are used to finalize the shape of the glass.The result is a superb conversation starter for any location. Since each piece is created entirely by hand, each glass is unique, baring slight differences from glass to glass. Like all fine art, each and every piece in exclusive and magnificent. Bruck Lighting?s glass, like the Mona Lisa or the Venus Di Milo, is a magnificent, timeless and unique piece of art
Customers also viewed