A19 Lighting P1503 Grenada Pendant from the Islands of Light Collection
While these hand-made ceramic lights are beautiful as is, you can paint them or choose from A19s large selection of colors, faux finishes and glazes. The options are virtually limitless allowing you customize a fixture to fit your specific application. Their ceramic fixtures are also durable, resistant to erosion and are ideal for blocking glare and creating ambient lighting.
A sleek, inverted tulip with a band of circular perforations, Grenada makes a stunning addition to your decor. Simple and elegant, Grenada can be finished to suit your interior design by choosing any of our finishes. Or paint to match your walls. Dont forget to match it with our Grenada Wall Sconce
The beautifully curved shape of the Grenada Pendant is enhanced by a glowing border of small round perforations just above its opening. Just the right size to illuminate a small table, or hung in series over a counter, the opaque ceramic shade blocks glare while directing all light downward. Customize your pendant lights) by selecting a beautifully hand-applied finish. Coordinate the look with Barbados or Grenada Wall Sconces.
- American-made ceramic downlight pendant.
- Resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Includes 6 of cord and a matching canopy.
- Shown in natural unfinished (paintable). Customizable with over 50 colors, finishes and glazes are also available and optional fluorescent lamping. Items with custom finishes are non-returnable.
- Product SKU
- 9.75″ Height x 6″ Width
- Lamp Type:
- Medium Base A19
- Maximum Wattage
- 100 Watt
- Number of Lamps:
- Socket Type
- Listing Type:
- Damp Location
- Islands of Light Collection
Customers also viewed