A19 Lighting P804 Greenlandia Pendant from the Islands of Light Collection
While these hand-made ceramic lights are beautiful as is, you can paint them or choose from A19s large selection of colors, faux finishes and glazes. The options are virtually limitless allowing you customize a fixture to fit your specific application. Their ceramic fixtures are also durable, resistant to erosion and are ideal for blocking glare and creating ambient lighting.
The band of circular perforations around the rim of this gently flaring cone adds more charming glow. The Greenlandia Pendant coordinates beautifully with our Greenlandia Wall Sconce. Try our soothing Adirondack Green painted finish, or go for something exotic like our Rainforest glaze.
The Greenlandia Pendant sports a row of perforations adding a charming glow to this hanging cone-shaped downlight. Choose from A19s hand-painted finish options and complete the look with matching Greenlandia Wall Sconces.
- American-made ceramic downlight pendant.
- Resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Includes 6 of cord and a matching canopy.
- Shown in natural unfinished (paintable). Customizable with over 50 colors, finishes and glazes are also available and optional fluorescent lamping. Items with custom finishes are non-returnable.
- Product SKU
- 9.5″ Height x 8″ Width
- Lamp Type:
- Medium Base A19
- Maximum Wattage
- 100 Watt
- Number of Lamps:
- Socket Type
- Listing Type:
- Damp Location
- Islands of Light Collection
Customers also viewed