A19 Lighting 902D Gran Malta Downlight Wall Sconce from the Islands of Light Collection
While these hand-made ceramic lights are beautiful as is, you can paint them or choose from A19s large selection of colors, faux finishes and glazes. The options are virtually limitless allowing you customize a fixture to fit your specific application. Their ceramic fixtures are also durable, resistant to erosion and are ideal for blocking glare and creating ambient lighting.
Like the bow of a ship, Malta is a unique wall sconce with a simplicity that lends itself to countless design options. How about a Grecian Bronze faux finish or Spanish Olive paint? Or paint it yourself to match your walls. Malta is available in two sizes, as an up-light or down-light.
The Gran Maltas simple form resembles the bow of a ship. This downlight meets IDAs Dark-Sky Standards directing all light downward. Customize by selecting a beautifully hand-applied finish, paint it yourself or enjoy the natural unfinished.
- American-made paintable ceramic wall sconce.
- Resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Suitable for for damp locations (indoor and outdoor)
- Customizable with over 50 colors, finishes and glazes are also available and optional fluorescent lamping. Items with custom finishes are non-returnable.
- Product SKU
- 7.5″ Height x 9.25″ Width x 6″ Depth; Mounting Center: 3.75
- Lamp Type:
- Medium Base A19
- Maximum Wattage
- 100 Watt
- Number of Lamps:
- Socket Type
- Listing Type:
- Damp Location
- Islands of Light Collection
See more information in the Product Detail tab
Customers also viewed