A19 Lighting G3EADA Fourth Of July ADA Wall Sconce White Satin from the Jewel Collection
Like precious jewels, A19s Jewel Collection sparkles with color and life. Some subtle, some bold, each fused glass and ceramic light fixture is as distinctive as the individuals who enjoy them.
A contemporary and exuberant take on a patriotic theme. The bursts of red and blue on the glass, illuminated by a vertically winding curve carved directly in the ceramic sconce, is reminiscent of fireworks.
A sweeping, gentle curve is cut from the ceramic itself, letting light emerge through a brilliantly colored fused glass panel floating above the surface. Open on both ends, light washes the wall adding to the ambiance of any setting.
- American-made fused glass and ceramic wall sconce.
- Resistant to rust and corrosion.
- The glass has been tack fused adding unique dimension and character to the piece.
- The ceramic portion of the fixture includes a durable satin white acrylic finish.
- ADA Compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act 4" regulation for public walks and corridors)
- Product SKU
- White Satin
- 9.75″ Height x 5.25″ Width x 4″ Depth; Mounting Center: 4.875
- Lamp Type:
- Maximum Wattage
- 60 Watt
- Number of Lamps:
- Socket Type
- Listing Type:
- Damp Location
- ADA Compliant?
- Fourth Of July
- Jewel Collection
See more information in the Product Detail tab
Customers also viewed